Bishop Ron Archer

by The Gideons International on February 22, 2013

Bishop Ron Archer

Adriana Schmidt October 8, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Dear Ron please let me know when you and your wife come to Germany.Will be a great pleasure to see you againe.God bless you Adriana Schmidt

karen young March 14, 2015 at 1:29 pm

I love your testimony , PTL , love to hear more about your sermons , I too am a Pastor , May the Lord continue to bless you , God Bless !

Roy Walsh March 17, 2015 at 1:11 am

I am impressed and very touched by your testimony. I am also very glad that there was a person sent to you with that one Bible. Thank you.

John Crayton April 20, 2015 at 12:44 am

I am very encouraged by you.

Benson Zachariah July 2, 2015 at 8:46 am

Awesome, I was greatly moved by your testimony.
God bless you for sharing with His people.

Linda Elmenhorst July 23, 2015 at 5:54 pm

I saw your testimony today for the first time. It moved me to tears and your story ripped my heart out. Thank you for sharing your story & God Bless you sir!

Marguerite Woodall September 29, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Blown away by your testimony, but more so by the incredible presence of God that is with you when you speak. Born out of your adversity, is a champion. I salute you!

tumelo Mogaladi October 3, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Hello bishop Ron Archer, your testimony about the trick baby touched my heart so deeply that I almost cried. This testimony ‘ the trick’ baby I hope it changes peoples lives, as it changed mine, and God continues to show you his blessings

Yours
Tumi
South Africa

pastor zachariah January 15, 2016 at 3:40 am

Dear brethren in Jesus Christ,
Greetings in Jesus Name. We are very much glad to read your web page whereby we were moved with your teachings and touched to tears since we got what we have been praying for and looking for long time. May the grace and peace be with you all.We pray and asking God to guide us and lead us for what we have got in your ministry like that.God is so good all the time to us.We are young fellowship . We are very new to the gospel.We need good ground from you pertaining on how God will lead us.We need prayer support to our community hating the gospel seed of Jesus Christ . Also welcome in Kenya to teach mane and We hope to hear from you soon,
In Jesus ‘name,